We were able to go to Las Vegas again this year for the Vegas bowl and had so much fun!!!Although we lost this time, we were able to see mom and dad and do a little shopping - so it was very worth it. Matt was able to get us great seats on the 40-yard line and third row back right next to Mom and Dad. We truly are die-hard cougar fans. Thanks again Matt for putting this all together for us, you are the BEST, and I LOVE YOU!!
9 years ago
3 comments:
You are so beautiful.
I miss you! Glad you are well-and having fun. It's been forever since we even got to talk!
I'll call you soon.
Love ya.
One of these years we are going to meet you there! And we"re gonna" hit up allthe buffets and I'm going to play some slot machines! Hey, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!
Looks like Matt got a sweet seat hook-up! That's cool that you guys got to meet up with mom and dad, too.
Post a Comment