I just wanted to post a couple pictures of Kaylee and me from the other day. I can't believe how fast she is growing up! She is becoming such a beautiful young woman, and I am very proud of her. We were able to do some shopping the other day and had a lot of fun. As she continues to grow, we are becoming great friends - and I hope we can remain close. My mom and I are very close, and she is my best friend. If Kaylee and I can have a relationship like that I would be very happy.
9 years ago
4 comments:
Hey Adrea! I just found your blog from Anthony and Camille's. Kaylee is getting so grown up. It's fun to see pictures of you guys! We'll have to give you a call next time we're in Provo!
You girls are so cute. Kaylee looks like a mini-me Adrea. I can't believe Kaylee is almost a teenager. Where is the time going?
kaylee you look so cute in that picture!!!
Cute picture! I just have to laugh a little because of corse you are wearing a short sleeve shirt! You are silly!
Post a Comment