Friday, March 6, 2009

Cruise 2009





Just a couple of pictures from our fun cruise we went on in February. Thanks to a great boss. We had a lot of fun and are ready to go back tomorrow:) It's hard to be back in the cold and snow. I guess I can't complain too much. It was a great week, full of sun and fun. I will post more pictures later.

3 comments:

Rick said...

Hi Adrea! I haven't talked to you in forever... You look so cute and tan and skinny :) Looks like the cruise was a lot of fun! Miss you! How things?

Jill said...

No wonder you've fallen off the earth. You were off somewhere exotic! Can't wait to see more pics and hear all about it!

Love you!

Mugs said...

I bet this trip was so fun! Can't wait to see more pictures. Man, Buffalo sure makes me crave a sunshine vacation.

Hope you are feeling well!